User avatar

narniafreak12

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hidden Wars~ I think this is the name I want. Maybe.

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I hope my comments help! Third paragraph [[the long one]] could be split up into smaller paragraphs so readers don’t have to feel overwhelmed reading it. Also, ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter 1. Part 2.

    Hi! Okay, this was pretty good. I just don’t really know who these people are, I mean I guess they are against the three girls from the beginning. Also, the ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Deleted-ignore it

    Hi! I’m Narniafreak! Interesting beginning. It definitely caught my attention, and left me with questions of what Harlequin Park is all about. Good Job! Okay first instead of using apostrophes ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter 1. Part 1. (Feedback Appreciated)

    HI! I'm Narnifreak! I just wanted to say Wow! That was really good. I really liked it and it kept me reading... =] How did Chrisa shoot hundreds of feet ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blood Soaked Snow {Chapter Three}

    Hi! I'm back again! Very good once more! Would they take her to Barbslo? I gritted my teeth. This is the thanks I get for taking care of her kids? ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A sleigh ride with St. Nicholas

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! Cute Story! =] “Santa,” she whispered. Santa whipped around and his mouth mocked Deseries. Alright, since Deseries says "Santa" her mouth isn't in an "O" shape which ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teddy bear in Ground Zero-edited version

    Wow! I really liked it. It kept me guessing on what she was going to do and stuff. Anyways I'm Narniafreak! It was the eve of the October fall Okay ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ruzulia: or the 5 Kingdoms and their Conflicts

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I hope my reviews help! through the iron air. Bringing shudders to those awaiting death You might want to change the period after "air" to a semi-colon, ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Messengers: 1st Chapter

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I really liked this and hope to read more later. I shimmy into the old, gray hoodie that’s only half way on Alright, I don't think "shimmy" ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nerve

    Wow! Okay that ending took my breath away and I seriously stared at the computer screen gaping. Good job! The action with him running from the fire kept me reading ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blood Soaked Snow {Chapter Two}

    Hi! I'm back! Hope this helps too! Sure, Mrs. Smith…Just let me finish my harvesting time "just" doesn't need to be capitalized since it's still part of the sentence with ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blood Soaked Snow {Chapter One}

    HI! I'm Narniafreak! I hope my reviews help and not confuse you more! First, for no one walked down these roads anymore I think "these" need to be changed to ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    why do what you can finish tomorrow? except today was yesterday's tomorrow. "I believe in God, like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it but because ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    squishy onomatopoeia prone zip poop

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi, my name is Igneous [[yes I named myself]] and I was created to be the perfect killer.

    Oct 11, 2009


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist