User avatar

narniafreak12

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Chapter 2 (1st draft)

    Hi! Okay. I like it so far. I'm curious to know what Z-Ball is. It sounds fun. Also, I kind of like that he goes to a Spy Academy. It ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Road I Am On Chapter 1

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! First, I actually liked it. At first, I didn't know what this was going to be about, but it was good! So great job! I found some ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Igneous Rock Ch.1 Part.2

    My eyes scan the ground looking for signs of someone passing through the woods. Broken branches, flattened grass, and rustled leaves lead my way. The soft imprint of bare feet ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evony- the new planet (Chapter 1)

    oh, okay. Sorry, I'm not aware of how English people spell everything. =] Okay, that's fine if you're explaining it later. =] -Narniafreak!

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Peter and the Starcatchers: The story of how Peter Pan, became Peter Pan.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    These are from old stories I started but never finished. 1. A long time ago there was this place where you could be transferred to magical lands. 2. "Beep, beep!" ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Pray. What would you do if an alien race decided to invade Earth, and you transmitted a message from them that told you all of their plans?

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Books

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Messengers: a blip from the middle

    Hi! Hope I help. First, like you did with Chapter One I suggest putting at the top, Aaron, to indicate who's view it's in. “They’re probably just getting something from ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evony- the new planet (Chapter 1)

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I hope all my comments help. How did I know it was slippery? A monkey had just fallen off… but you don’t want to hear me tell ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Igneous Rock Ch.1 Part 1

    Hey! Thanks! I really appreciate helping with the grammar things. My goal for this year is to try and actually remember some so I can proofread my stuff better. I'll ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Igneous Rock Ch.1 Part 1

    Chapter One: I huddle in the dark, unable to go back to sleep. I glance at the clock; its digital red numbers glare 2:16. The house is silent, besides my ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First Blush Chapter One(Partially completed)

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I hope I help. First, if needed, split the story up into parts, so reviewers aren't overwhelmed with the length and decide to skip out helping. [ie. ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Story I'm working on....

    Hi! I'm Narnifreak! First off, I like the detail and where this story is going. It sounds like it's going to be good. I hope my other comments help. he ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silence of Day

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! My comments will be in parentheses and italics. I hope they help. "Man, I love friday nights. Don't you?" I told my best friend, as we walked ...

    Dec 24, 2009


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern