User avatar

narniafreak12

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! THE END?! It can't be the end! He's almost escaped! He has the chip! Everything is going great, how can it be the end? What is the ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: District XIII - Prologue

    pshh.. that's perfectly okay! I probably would do that on accident too! especially since Thresh is cool, though he died...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: District XIII - Prologue

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! First, I saw this and was like "hunger games? AHHH! I love those books!" Okay. This leaves me with many questions however. I like how you incorporate ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgottens

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! Wow, this was really interesting. It really caught me and I even ignored my friends new message on Facebook for a few minutes to finish it. The ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn & Dusk Ch. 2

    Hi! Okay. This was exciting! The whole bird having those blue-eyes and everything was crazy. However, it was rather short and didn't let me in on what the whole plot ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Darkened Nights

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! First off... it more or less seems like an interesting story. It's obviously a fantasy world that will have a wonderful storyline with the elves and humans. ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn & Dusk Ch. 1

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! Alright here I go. This was a good starting point. It grabbed my attention mainly because of the boy who helped her and she doesn't know who ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Darkness to Darkness

    Hey! I'm Narniafreak! Welcome! Aww this story was kind of cute. I liked it. The end where their rings and blood became the stars and stuff were really cool. I ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Legion of Superheroes: Heartland part 2

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I don't usually review fanfics but I saw Legion of Superheroes and thought cool! Anyways. When you have people talking, you'll want to start a new paragraph ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lizard Boy: and the Violet Bomber

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! Well, the title really caught my attention. I was like Lizard Boy ? Sweet! And it was rather interesting what happened. The beginning part in italics really ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dream world 1

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! First I'd like to say that there wasn't a lot to go on for this piece. It was a bit short and I was a little confused. ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Black Feathers~~~~Chapter One~~~~Endeavour

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! Well, this was interesting. Serena is stuck in ballet school when she wants to fight dragons... hmm.. I like that. It seems to call for a great ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Trent Aether and the Secrets of Mount Olympus (Chapter 1)

    YAY! I'm soo excited for this! hah. First off, pretty good. However, I really want to know who Trent's father is. That's probably a very important aspect of the story. ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Papillion (1)

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! First off, the intro totally pulled me. Even the first line made me curious as to where this story would be going. So good job! =] I ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Golden After - 1.1

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! This was sad! I did like how she just brushed off his death like it was nothing. Gives her a bit of character there. All the mentioning ...

    Jan 25, 2010


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy