User avatar

narniafreak12

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Great Test of Faith -- Chapter One

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I haven't reviewed in a while, so I may be rusty. I shall try my best! I like that you started it off with a letter, which ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Art of Sandwich Snatching

    This is for the Big Story Contest. My story is about a teacher at a desk attacking penguins. "Alright class, we shall resume after lunch and recess. You may go ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: I Am The Mockingjay ( Second Chapter )

    Hi! I hope my suggestions help. This part was a little better than the first. It has a more action and explanation, but I don't think it's enough. If they ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: I Am The Mockingjay ( Prologue and First chapter )

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I love the Hunger Games, so I hope my suggestions help! Overall, I thought it was fine. Not much is happening at the beginning, though. It has ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Hunger Games

    Josh Hutcherson [Bridge to Terabithia, Journey to the Center of the Earth, etc.] is playing Peeta. And Liam Hemsworth [The Last Song] is playing Gale. That's all they have so ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Mechanoids (Prologue & part of Chap. 1)

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! This was a very interesting piece. I liked the idea of the Mechanoids; they seem cool. I like your descritptions, especially of the pain. You didn't just ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of Lemeria: Chapter 1: Wake Up

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! First, great job! I really liked this. :) It was really fast paced that kept me reading and wanting to know what happened next. Also, the way ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! And I'd like a review if you have time. My novel is Igneous Rock [working on a better title] It has a prologue and two parts of ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Racing to Death~Chapter Two

    Hi! Narniafreak here to review! Well, I like that we get to see the "other side" so to speak, of the story. It lets the readers know that the real ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bucket List - Prologue

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! Wow. This kind of blew me away. I really felt the pain Amelia felt. And I kind of felt sad because of her predicament. It's a fantastic ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Racing to Death~Chapter 1

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I hope my review can help. First, I did read the prologue and was very interested in this story. And this part helps set up what's about ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ry Stormdragon (Chapters 1 & 2)

    Hi! I'm Narniafreak! I hope this review helps! I was running as fast as I could. I wasn’t just going to let them kill me. I tried to stay quite, ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    If you have time... please review. However, this has a few reviews already so if you just want to read this and go on to the first part that's fine. ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System part 3

    Hi! Okay here I go. I liked most of the dream. It could use some more detail and action. You give a little too much away about Greg though in ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System part 2

    Hi! I'm back to do another review! I hope this helps! It was very interesting back story to the vultrinos. It let's readers know how the bad guys feel which ...

    Jul 8, 2010


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King