User avatar

napalmerski

  • Novel Workshop Re: Call of Io

    Yo, I read this first chapter, and there was something in the general atmosphere, which made me think of the golden age masters. Clarke? - I asked myself. Noooo. Heinlein? ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: deleted

    deleted

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arya Poisonhold

    Yo, a very nice classical romance fantasy begining. And was that evil stepmother appearing there for a second? Hehe. At times the the dialogue is a bit wooden, but that ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Runaway (Chapter1.2)

    Yo, First: very nice details of everyday life. Not the potatoes falling - that was a little cliche, no offence; but noticing how her mom starts fussing when her guests ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: deleted

    deleted

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13

    I personaly love a good short story, or 'flash fiction'. Arthur Clarke and Ray Bradbury and many more of the old titans have writte very good super short stories. Speaking ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Runaway (Chapter1.1)

    Yo, this story has nice linear plot so far, nothing confusing, and hints of a world, which it would be fun to find out more about. Only one thing really ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements: Secrets of the River (Ch. 1.2)

    Yo! This was a charming first chapter. I notice from the inner dialogues of the heroine, that either your target group is contemporary high school girls, or the contemporary high ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: deleted

    deleted

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: UPDATE: Timestone Realities P2

    Hihi, what can I say? I've never liked this style of fantasy, and felt seriously repulsed when reading some pages of Stephanie Mayer's stuff, but although I am not a ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Papillon

    Yo! I only saw two really awkward sentences in the whole text. The first one was alreayd comented upon, the second one is this: Rainer knew what she was thinking: ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of London and the rise of Berlin.(PG-13)

    Yo, When Ijoined this site about a month ago, the first very important thing I learned, from the reviews (thax everyone!) is the 50 should be 'fifty', 12 should be ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: deleted

    deleted

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wound of Morpheus - finished (!)

    Yo Dubaian, thank you for the detailed feedback, concerning wording and paragraphs. And the wordcount - I had complitely missed the point with the story being too big. Perhaps it ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Golden Moon Ch. 1 P1

    Yo, I've never read the Hunger Games, but I have seen Logan's Run... haha What I've read is quite fine, just a few minor things: 1. Did they really play ...

    Oct 12, 2009


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind