User avatar

n2k109

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    I really enjoyed this story, it was suspensful, well written, used great deatil, and was great all over! I don't know if I will be nitpicking with grammatical errors, because ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Angels Wings

    I really enjoyed the poem, it was well written. And the idea very well expressed (Reffering to it as a battle gave it away for me). I enjoyed reading it.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Safety Poem

    I loved the poem. I just don't like the 'school safety' theme, (That's just me, though). The beginning definately captured the mindset of a teenager very well. It was well ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An'Thar, The Death Weaver

    I assure you, I don't seem to notice any blood on my body and am surely full of life as I write this. Thanks for the criticism, I know it's ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Creation Undesigned

    There we go, all the s gone.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An'Thar, The Death Weaver

    The old, dry stone left resonating sounds as we walked hastily through the winding, seemingly endless maze of a cave. I wondered how long we’d been down here, or how ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 2 - Lord, Forgive Me

    I really enjoyed the chapter, it was great! However, I feel that it was a bit fast paced, him being captured, knocked out, and waking back up. Alot of the ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 1 - I'm Coming Undone

    I really enjoyed this, although it elt a bit like a prologue, being a bit short and all. I enjoyed the suspense, it kept and held my attention. The title ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Trailer Trash

    I really enjoyed this poem. The lines and stanzas were well divided, and this was without gramatical or spelling error. I liked the tone of the poem. With what DevanEWilliams ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Soul enter lost

    I like the poem, it has alot of potential. But I think it needs to be worked on. Using abbreviations in poetry isn't usually a recommendation. And you should divide ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bruised Arms, Scarred Heart

    I really liked the poem. The idea was well explained throughout, and actually getting it to rhyme nearly amazed me. (I usually have little sucess getting poems to rhyme.) "No ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Forced Rhyme Schemes.

    Amen. I've seen alot of my friends writing with good ideas. But their ideas tend to get a bit lost when they sit there for hours, thinking of rhymes to ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: False Prophet

    To the first commentor, yes, this poem began about the man predicting the rapture, but can actually be about all zealous predictors, if you will. To the other two, and ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: False Prophet

    False Prophet You feel yourself to be the first, yet you are one of many. An attention wh0re with a thirst unending. You felt a message, From your lord himself? ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Creation Undesigned

    Well, as explenation. The is an HTML code from another site I go on quite frequently, I didn't realize I wasn't forced to type the blasted thing here!

    Aug 7, 2011


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris