User avatar

n2k109

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flashes, Chapter 2

    Thank you for the criticism, and I think after reading some critiqe, I'm out of my writers block. As for the last 'You were never alone', it was in italics, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flashes, Chapter 2

    Chapter 2: Revealing I awoke, not to the usual backdrop of white light irritatingly waking me from a rare treasure. Rather, awoke to what I now fear most. This. I ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flashes Chapter 1

    Chapter 1: Insomniacs Nightmare The little light of the night shown through my window, while the stone floor left resonating echoes as my foot tapped against it. The wine glass ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: All of My Stories and Poetries

    I just have an additional comment, as I agree with Icy. It's not poetries, it's poems.

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Waves of Death (see spoiler)

    Hey there. First off, I loved this poem, the mood captured quite well with your wording and vivid imagery. (Spelling?). Since the punctuation has been revised, I won't redo it. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pinpoint

    This was a really great poem. It gave me a vivd image of each point of refference to where you live. A really great poem, with the name fitting it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Demon

    I'll start out by saying that I loved the poem. But as other s have said, I would consider this more dark than creepy, persay. The only spelling mistake I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Proxy pt. 3 (final part)

    [quote="567ajt"] He was a very mild mannered man you see, always apologising whenever he had a fit of anger on some unlucky girl who wants to go home. He’s also ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter One)

    I completely loved this story. It kept me on edge, and kept a mysterious tone, not letting too much be revealed. I couldn't honestly find any spelling or grammatical errors ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Insomnia

    I have o agree with everyone else, this poem is great, and I can relate to an extent. I have a slight case of insomnia, and yes, it's awful. But, ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Creation Undesigned

    I feel that forcing rhyme schemes in often ruin a poem. Unless one easily comes to me. Monotonously forcing one in seems like it will ruin the poem.

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gold Forever

    Gold Forever, is a poem about the way we use up our time being 'gold', sometimes without making it worth while. Gold, Infinite, everlasting. All the time, energy, and youth. ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Parting

    I really enjoyed this, and I usually have a distaste for play format. But I believe play format was very helpful with this story, as it holds alot of dialogue. ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Ways of Experiencing Life

    I loved this, it was well written, and I enjoyed every line, as well as the message. Grammar wise, I have no nitpicking to do, because it was well written! ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Prologue *the old one*

    I liked the prologue, it was mysterious, and made me wan to read the story! The cover was great, I don't think the 'py' in happy in faded, it might ...

    Aug 9, 2011


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte