User avatar

n1o2u3r4

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: If You Have Any Sense At All, You Really Shouldn't Read This

    It is an interesting article. I do agree that in our society we judge a lot, though we can not grasp the essence of things. In fact, I can not ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hopes And Fears

    What I perceive in this short, concise uplifting poem is a stage of internal conflict between the narrator( the lover) and himself. The poet seems to be in love, he/she ...

    Jul 28, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites