User avatar

n1o2u3r4

  • General Articles Re: The Lunatic

    Living in a society where you disagree with most of its traditions, superstitions, culture, behaviors, and mentality, is a tough and exhausting reality. Being different in a community does not ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Begin!

    To Begin with, I say that Your "Begin" sounds like a journey towards purification, a cleansing of he soul; souls that have been long sunk in a deep pitch-black whole. ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ommmmmm

    You went back home All I can do is roam while writing the poem ooooommmmmmmm Uttering a buddhist chant Meditating by a dying plant Inside an abandoned Tent oooooooommmmmmmm "Grande ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Asphyxiation

    All I can say I loved the first review. Magnificent.

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to: Scientists, Politicians, Prophets, et all...

    Hello Personally I find this poem magnificent, I don't agree with the previous reviewer that it needs some changes for it to flow a bit better. It's already perfect. Good ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to: Scientists, Politicians, Prophets, et all...

    Hello Personally I find this poem magnificent, I don't agree with the previous reviewer that it needs some changes for it to flow a bit a better. It's already perfect. ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My wife and the old Goat

    It was scorching hot, a typical African summer day. My wife and I were waiting for the bus to take us back to my hometown. Thankfully we happened to find ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Echoes

    I totally agree with H. Smith. This piece takes me back in time when I used to sit on the back of the amphitheater years ago. I would listen carefully ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    What is the meaning of justifying salvation? Thank you.

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 9: A Love To Last More Than A Season

    I find it very interesting in spite of the fact that I didn't read the first chapters. Your way of writing is incredible, I wish I can write a novel ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month

    @Abigail. I am waiting forward to hear your constructive criticism :)

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month

    After tomorrow we Muslims celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, out of happiness I wrote this piece . Hope you like it though as simple as it sounds.

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month

    Robust is my body when I fast In Allah I everlastingly trust I am impatiently waiting for Ramadan Only then will I experience dawn Besides a healthier body and peace ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goodbye

    I will start from where you ended your poem" Death is a beginning". Here I clearly see the notion of immortality. I sense a kind of strong belief embedded firmly ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Safety Poem

    Frankly speaking I do appreciate the idea. this literary work looks like a piece of advice or let's say a lesson learned the hard way. We should listen to parents ...

    Jul 30, 2011


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris