User avatar

mystiquevander

  • Other Poetry Re: The Story Board

    We're not who we used to be, that much is certain. Still, nothing can stop us if we want it back. But we have become too lost Between the pages ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Greatest Novella - Anthem

    Title: Anthem Author: Ayn Rand Summary: Anthem is written as the diary of Equality 7-2521, a young man living in a future in which people have lost all knowledge of ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Traitors - 40K Warhammer

    I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this!!! WOOHOO WARHAMMER 40K!! ^_^ And on top of that...I froth at the mouth when presented with such a piece with Chaos so ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What happens with love

    Hey there and Hi there, this is Mysty. I really like this poem and the intents you've portrayed through it - very well written in my opinion. =) I don't ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Judge Her By Her Faults

    I concur with retrodisco666, please add punctuation to this poem for it could make it a thousand times better than it already is. I did enjoy it for I could ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Magician

    Thanks for the reviews and suggestions guys, it's really helpful!! Retrodisco666 I know it's cliche (what love poems aren't? lol), and I will definitely try and see if I can ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Magician

    Constructive criticism would greatly be appreciated. THE MAGICIAN: If I place my hands on either side of the door that you lean up against, Will you retreat into the darkness ...

    Dec 9, 2010


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire