User avatar

mystiquevander

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Utter Destruction

    I really like this! One of the best poems I've read recently. I don't have anything to really critique on it. Other than just throwing it out there that the ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Regret

    Hrm...I like this piece a lot. At first I didn't, but then I did. Kind of like how you like it and how you also don't like it. I'm not ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Posession

    In the morning it eludes me; The clawing at the walls that line inside my head, The screeching in my ears that tell me I'm not dead. In the day ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Garden

    My Garden I wander through this endless garden; Giant, fuzzy bumble bees buzz by me. Flowers flop happily as I push passed them, Their sweet fragrance fills the air. I ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A moment of Thelma and Louise

    Wow. I really can't say much else. This was extremely powerful, I really liked how you structured it. Very well worded, and I am highly impressed. Definitely looking forward to ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    This is quite the fantastic start with lovely imagery, really grasps ahold of ones imagination. There are punctuation mishaps, but overlooking that and its disjointed lines I found it a ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted for now.

    May I start by saying that this poem was good. It is slightly disorganized with punctuation and grammar mistakes, but the visualization you seemed to have used is refreshing. However, ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizophrenia

    Absolutely loved the abstract nature of it! Well done, very different style. Keep up the fantastic writing!

    Dec 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Letting Go and Remembering

    Snow reminded me of absolutely nothing. It always had, and it had also always perplexed me. Perhaps it was its pureness; the white sparkles that gleamed off the sunlight refracting ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Devil

    A sweet, pitiful face is what they all see, Consider changing it to 'is all that they see' I know the awful truth. Behind that mask, Lies the face of ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let it Fall.

    The rainfall makes your inhibitions rumble So go on, feed them the freedom they want and cease the grumble I remember that night I lied in the grass, freezing wind ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Laughing Bridge (Decisions)

    I know this was posted awhile ago but I really wanted to read some of your works and I found this one the most intriguing. Very good scheme and pattern, ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Untitled - Draco Malfoy FanFiction

    I write a lot of Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy SLASH Fan-Fictions. Yes, Slash. That means a homosexual relationship between Harry and Draco, if you did not already know this. This is ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beautiful Vision

    Hey there. First let me say this was a good piece but could definitely go further if you give it some TLC. I believe that some punctuation would definitely do ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dali's Wife

    I aboslutely loved this poem! Very well done! It was unorthodox in everyway, but somehow it always made sense. I applaud your writing style and technique, the punctuation was astute ...

    Dec 9, 2010


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault