-
Re: Our Selves
In that time, So short yet long Ago, we were free To be ourselves, Whoever we wanted To be Now, a mask is put on We are what they say, ...
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: The Boy From The North Chapt. One.
It was a Friday afternoon when Harvey Forest first strolled into his life. That doesn't really make sense. The first week of September was mercifully coming to an end. The ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Future Final; Chapter One - Part One.
London, England - 2022 Our streets are dark, even at dawn, with the shadows of death and defeat. What once used to be a thriving city now stands bare, terrorised ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 1- Tcheropa
Note: This is a story I started a while ago, that I just found a few days ago. It's an adventure-ish story, and it really starts going in Chapter 2. ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Book ideas: Having so much trouble thinking up one!!!
Erm... I kind of have the opposite problem... I come up with hundreds of story ideas, but they can never go anywhere.... Yeah, same here. I have a bunch of ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Er.. hello there!
Hi.. I'm Emily! And obviously, I'm new. *hides from the spotlight* About myself, then... I'm going into 8th grade. TOMORROW. September 2nd. I'm in honors. I've wanted to be a ...
Sep 1, 2008
