User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Ditto^ but I'm em...Oh ya! switchfoot and relient k rocks!*sorry..*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    dito^*what he said* -em

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    dito^ -em

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello 'ello!

    Hi nice to meet you... Iguess I'm a week old so that doesn't count... anymays hi. I hop for good storys.Will you tell one?*sits down and wags tail*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey I didn't know we could have a conversation in these things...... Oh hi nice to see another new member....there are so many.... -em I tend to fall from the ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ok ill tell u about myself...

    i like to write multiple diffrent genres so forgive me if i choose the wrong one when submitting i mostly like to write romantic fiction*^*...... i like (NO SCRATCH THAT) ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: wuz up?

    hi em is my name (no not really*^*) i like to play rock band,ect., ect.......... by*^* -em

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new here too!!!

    i dont know anyone here but hi-.- yours for truth em EDIT: i just posted somthing and its already been seen surprizing!!!! *^* -em

    Mar 29, 2008


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice