User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Oh ya tell me when you post a story and I'll try to get to it^_^ -em

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I

    Ya we're not supossed to do copmuter slang..... sorry in abvance and after wards for any slang I've used..... Hi though! -em

    May 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    Ok :( I shall obay.

    May 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peep

    Hey cuz! Hope you have fun! 8)

    May 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    Anyway, see you around! Good luck with your writing and hopefully you don't stay confused for too long! I agree! *hehe* -em :smt039

    May 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ok just droped by for a min.

    Hi! *Im the friend she was taking about!* *hehe* How's the day going?

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hello!*calls to far away person* >.< hi -em

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    I myself am adicted too.... pardon me if you find many arors in this or any of the storys and such by me. And id love for you to check ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *Says hello* time for me to go....hehe*

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi....i'm scared and confused

    Ya..'most' is the word....

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    Who says we bite?Mabe she does^ but im pritty sure we dont all bite....hopfuly.... Hi Im em youll proble useually see me in storybooks so by....

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested in other people's suggestions for a good feature.

    AH!!!! CHICKEN!!!!! RUN!!!!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me!

    Twilight series and howls moving castle! Yes some one to agree with!Hi by the way...um...I tend to be shy too....well not on the internet because I feel safe...mostly I guess.... ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: wuz up?

    thanks and we tend to have of=r get multiple game systems so we tend to have multiple games...Like i have a DS my bro has a PSP and we own ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey all im kimmy!

    Hallo!*waves* I'm em nice to meet you kimmy... I don't know what else to say......*zones out* Oh sorry gunna go now... -em

    Apr 13, 2008


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer