User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there everyone

    *Your crazy thunder_dude7* Ya! Another 13 yeer old. Have you come to join the fun of teenagers? I'm in 7th grade too. What'ya know. I not popular eather or hated. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello Angie! Nice to have some more new people. I look forward to your entrys.

    May 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Hey, the lounge is out again for me. The Comunity Forums are showing that people have posted but when I press on it, it just shows what it showed earlyer ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    - Hi! ^-^ _ oh! Gocheck out mine! It should be douw below in the signature. _ Hi I'm proble a new person to you^-^ _Yes I am having a ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    I just joined about ten minutes ago and so I'm just saying hello to everyone on the welcoming board. I love writing a little bit of everything, most particularly fantasy ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Simply Angelyn

    [quote="angelynnnnn"] book: twilight ^^ music: korean music :D songs: all korean songs :] singer(s): DONG BANG SHIN KI, SUPER JUNIOR, JANG RI IN colour(s): red and black {aren't they nice? ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    No I mean that every time it changed the subject wouldn't show up at the top with a red sticky or whatever on it.

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Ok The Lounge woun't show the topic that's last been posted. It says BigBadBear posted and yet it doesn't have him on the top with whatever thing he posted in. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi. My name is not Emmett, but Emmett is special nonetheless. My fake name is Teri and so you can call me by my fake name. I am an exceptionally ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, nice to meet you!

    Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this! :D I'm new here and desperatley need help getting started! I'm not really sure what I'm doing but I know it's about writing and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyho :D

    i only write fanfiction, LOL and sometimes short stories hmm, so does everyone here aspire to be a writer? lets just say, lazy - 85% :] well, i hope to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Yes I just did. Thanks.

    May 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I think this si a site bug. When I tryed to post a reply to a storybook it was talking about how they cost 500 points when all im doin ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    I was shy about showing my work to people too. I tryed my best and then got used to it.... Well HI!

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Ya another fantisis to join the group of many here!>.< Hi me em! Nice name by the way^_^

    May 5, 2008


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe