User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Welscome, SK to the one and all, but not the only, youngwrtiterssociaty. Hope you have a great time here, and that your friend is able to find the Site. Well, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    I'm pretty sure they do.

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    The first Harry Potter book in 3 hours?! :smt103 I could only get to chapter 3 before desiding to go onto another book... sorry, but I am a Harry Potter ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Demeter remember no Btws. No chat speak. Chelsi, Who's your friend? I am a very curios person... :lol: But any way, Hope you have a great time here. Pm any ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Sorry but has any one noticed how when you go and edit storybook posts when you his submit it costs you 5 points just to fix the things you edited. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    What's up Dan? Nice to hear another Uk person. I myself have alot of family and with a branch of it in the uk I've always been interested in the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: twisting through

    Yes bless us with your likes and dislikes. :D Hope to see you around. Pm anyone of us and we'll be happy to help. Other than that I can't help ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello could I be a new face to you? I think most of us are all int he middle of some sort of story or another. Good luck I know ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I love animals too. Preferable horses. What is your favorite? I think we all have a knack here for writing... Hi!

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Some one? You'll meet a lot of people here. happy early b-day.^_^ I'm a some one who would have a camra in my hand too if I could just find ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!!!!!!!!!!

    Mago and chees cake you say... Sounds good. Hello I'm amber. Nice to meet you. Hope you ave fun on this site.^_^ You will proble see me around...^_^ Good day ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Ok a good tip is to use the little pulout at the bottom of the screen to pull up any part of the sight on it. It helped me a ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Hi rudbber duck My name's ambercoultis.(obvious there) The water gun must have gottensome real action. If you need any help describing I my be able to help. Just pm me ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    Well, (and excuse me please if I've done it,wcith I proble have) I think -now that I am thinking- that the art reviews should point out the + to the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    It sure is helping me in my cop. aplica. class. I got 26 wpm on one of my typing tests! Yay! I shall officially say thanks Nate. :)

    May 8, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain