User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Well thank you. How kind. :P

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    What story? Hello. Have you been looking around getting to know this place before anyhting? I've seen you on here off and on for some time. (At the bottom of ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. hello

    Well hello. YOur a hard core writer? Tell us why. What do you write? What do you read? In advance: You have to review two works to post a work. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo to everyone!

    I love hoses too! Hi! I'm Amber. Pm amyone and I'm sure they'll answer. Have agreat time and good luck on finals.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    thunder dude does that get you a lot of points? :smt075 You cheater! :P Hi Josh. Nice to meet you. This should be a good place to talk to fellow ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellew

    My name is on the left... ok... :P You even know how to spel your name? Just asking. I tend to write as I go along so ya I get ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, so, hello.

    Yay! I like art too! :P Maths okay... I don't like it as much as I used to. And it's okay to be bad at spelling. I am too. :wink: ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hello Ian. It's okay I have a brother not exactly obsessed with video games but he's attached to them enough. Now I can't be taken from my manga so hello ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    You did well on talking about yourself. Longer than anyone has before. :shock: Hey Daniel my brother was born in 91 too. He's already moved out too... You wanted to ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellos!

    Hey heads up before you post a topic as in story or yada yada yada you want to review 2 works and then do so. Nice to meet you. I'm ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody!

    What would jesus not do That's a good one Lupe. Well hello there. Nice to see someone went crazy on the Emoticons. Hope you do well in writing and excelling. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Hey! Nice to meet you. Just to let you know (and I've had to been told this too.) They would like you to review two works before you post. It ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new =)

    Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm amber. :smt039 Hopefully that novel comes along. When you get it out tell us. We'll be happy (maybe :roll: ) to bye it. I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Run, it's me!

    Hey! :P As said above holler and we'll holler back. Hope your having fun. See ya. -Amber

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey! I tend to get my share of sifi myself. I started another story of sifi after ai finshed one of my resent stories and then I left it in ...

    May 26, 2008


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables