User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: does anyone know how i could change my username

    This is the wrong place to post this. Talk to an admin and they should be able to help.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hay. Just as the post above. Tell us more.Are you shy? It seems like it from your first post. What do you like to write, read, listen to? Anything would ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    YOu'll get hooked if your not careful.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hey, join the club. Every one calls me funny and weird too. :P WHy's your brother hate the main character of your finished story? What do you like to read? ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Well hello! Nice to see a member from way back (no offence by that) HOpe you can get around from all the diffrence. See ya, -Amber

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello Charlie! Nice to see another new member. Hope you have a great time here and try not to get into truble. :D It's best to read all rules first ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obligatory Introduction Post?

    Hey you brit! 8) I just met my cousin from England not to long ago and we were calling each other funny names. And yes, i have heard it's rainy ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey, what's up? I just had to look and it shows you only have 9 reveiws but 7 posts of your work. *Someone else tell him of the rule. I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! I'm new =]

    Hey what's up? I'm Amber. You have posted a work by your self I see. Um, just to let you know you should review two works by others before you ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey y'all!

    Supernatural romances? Hey I think I just created one of those on here. I think anyways... Twilight series is the best and Host(so far that I've read is good.) Hope ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hello. My names Amber. Nice to meet you. At the bottom of the main pages is info for who's on line, what color on a name stand for what, and ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    You look like your already reviewing. :roll: Hi! Brandy, Your Oragin has no sun? Weird... I tend to write a lot as a hobby. I get really bored and I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New :]

    Hello. What do you like to read? What do you like to write? What do you like about this site so far? You have to give us other things to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, hello there.

    Hello. Cry of the Icemark is very good, if I may say so myself. Inspiration is always here as always. I usually get random inspiration from this site so hopefully ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hello.*Wave* Nice to meet you. If you need any advise on writing pm me and I'll give you the best answer I can. Best of luck with us, -Amber

    Jun 2, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage