-
Re: Fate's Seal
"Kaku!No don't!"Gatame pleaded as he tryed to advance to ume.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
"Its such a beautiful place."one comented.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
"Ya...thanks."she said "Come on time for you to have a little fun it=n this boring town."she said smiling.Her atitude had changed over night and she wanted to have a party.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
"Wow!"she said stumbling back and falling o the floor. "You scared me."
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
ok maki wre going with yours.... name:Shori gender:female age:17 ? ? apperance:
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
'hu?'she thought as he took her to an inn...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
"Its beautiful."she mused.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
ok you gona join though?timmy
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
so did you cut that one from the other?
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
"We have one of your vampires."one hissed.He smiled
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Apocalipse
"Thanks."Gena said as the helicopter headed back to the beach...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
*I think some one invited me back on and im geetting bored so....* Kane had changed out of her work clothes once again and was now sitting back at a ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
Cate woke up fully now and peared out to sea and then down on deck..... *Ok got it and cat4prowl wants me to read the storybook so bye for a ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
So Maki eather make a new idea or take your idea out of make your own story.....
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
Shin looked away trying to keep her warm face from getting any warmer. "Sorry."she said
Apr 10, 2008
