-
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
What she said...^
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Fate's Seal
*hey what about v vs w* Gatame flew up behind her old long lost frind and hit the exact target of her middle back...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
"I don't care!"she yelled bck.There was a thud thd thud from below and she looked down blushing.....
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
"I...Um...I still want to go with you!"she blurted without thinking.She covered her mouth with her hand...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
"Why?"she asked.She was tuffer than she looked although she did get in the way....
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
"Sorry..."she heard a fain whisper-to last post-*sorry i don't rmember names...* It was Maria but...not exactly. She was more transparent that anything....
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Casino
*sorry*srug*can't help you...*
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
"I'll travel with you."she interupted..
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
I mean a picture like me like how you think your character to look...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
"So....What's your life story?"she asked looking up at him from her muffin...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
Maki chan you got an idea of how your characters look? Other than the discription because o tend to use the pics Its easyer... If you cant find anyhting close ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
She grabed a muffin from the mini frige. "I feel better. Thanks for this."she said looking around the room...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*ha ya....proble...*
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
*Its Shin....but aww....*
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*aw...*
Apr 12, 2008
