-
Re: The Vampirates
Samantha: "I'm afraid I can't shake your hand, RIver." It wasn't anything personal. "I'm tecnacly still human." "Ah. I see." He stuffed his hand back into his pocket. She gave ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Vampirates
James: It actually didn't hurt. It felt quite refreshing. Now if he- "Ugh." The boy's fist came against his stomache. NOw that would have a nice bruse. "YOur sister- Ugh. ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Vampirates
James: He did smile then and gave a small chuckle. "Come on. We must prepare for the fight to come." He turned and went through the door into the rain ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: "Jared gave you memories did he not?" Maria growled. She stepped infront of Alex. His face went black. "Now shut up." He did. "But we do have to go ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Vampirates
Samantha: She turned around. "Captian!" It was the hunter. She brushed passed River and his brother that stood not far from him. She had forgotten the danger Vampirates possesed when ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Hey. Don't thank me or anything. :) Gaze: He gasped as the razer penitrated his human skin. Alex was learning and fast. Blood driped out his mouth just as it ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Seva: She ran for Jez. "This starts the war!" "I know." Jez turned twards her. Under his eyes were dark circles. He swade once and fell. Instinctivly she grabed for ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Paramore you have to deside the one but make sure you can rely on them to actually post. *rolls eyes* (recomendations right now: Firestalker, or me. I have no idea ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
Grace: She sat against one of the walls, her head tilted down. She was nearly asleep when she heard light footsteps. They proabbale shouldn't have been heard but she had ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Jez: Jez and his brothers pounded through the damp forest at top speed. They were close. So close.
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
It's called 'reborn vampires vs werewolves'. We have a new one... well. One that is newer than this one anyways. :roll: It's farther down the list just soz you know.
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: She turned on him. That was a Jared remark... "If the hunter isn't going to turn him can I?" She asked turning back to Zire. "Be my guest," He ...
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Maria: "You know. Maybe we should let Seva change him..." She thought out loud. Her hand grasped at the hands on her throat now. It was the hunter. "I was ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: The Vampirates
James: "Ell, May I have a word with you?" James asked. Elena's head jerked and showed something frightened in her eyes but tryed to mask it as she answered him. ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: The Vampirates
James: He ran for it. A pushed the bomb out of the Vampire's hands and it flew back and bounced right out of the lady's hands ad into the water ...
Oct 12, 2008
