-
Re: Vampires against..
How you spell it I don't know how...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
"Hm..."she took it in. "I guess being a vampire is less intertaning than being human."she said thinking about actualy having to drink blood....
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Casino
"Hi allie!"she said smiling over the guy to the girl happily.She wasn't feeling wellso she excuzed her self."Um sorryIkinda don't feel good. Um...I better go...."she said stumbling away from the ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*this is confuzzing!* Maria stood by Shiro off in shock.She d never seen anything in her vampiric life anywere close to any of the seens that had taken place.She was ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
"Some one help me get him up off the ground." Nagame groned as she struggled to lift Kirimi*I still don't remember how to spell it And sorry for the spelling ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shiro was throwen into a sell along with another girl that lay there agenst the wall still unconcies.Wait! It was Shin! "I told her not to follow...."he mumbled as he ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Paradise
She ran at another after she nocked one out."Ha!" she said coming up to meet him at full speed and they jumpd back as he swong a sword. "Ow.You cut ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
*Hey if humans get bitten do they turn into vamps? Kuzz if one of the characters needs to feed my charater can be human...*
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*uo...*
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
MAria washed away the taers of pain as she ran...ran from the ball. She had just barly gotten out of there alive. She had multipe scratches on her body that ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
"Um...I don't know where i am."She said honesty as she shruged... *ditto^*
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*what do you mean round theres more than one?*
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Ok sorry i havent been on that much because i lost computer privlages at home:(..... But ya go ahead and start... Shin- She raced along the road trying to escape ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*My chaacters up for anyone to interact with...* lookes like we're playing that game again.Ug.We're playing thit again?We did this last time."she grumbled as Sam shuved a number into her ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
Shori- She walked amlessly among a crowd wondring 'What is this world about?' She had lost her mamery almost all the way and there was no way to get it ...
Apr 15, 2008
