User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *drums finger*where are you Oct. girl?*It ecoes back...*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Whats FLCL?

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Its on my computer....

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Howed you learn to cook because i would love a leson.I tend to burn my ffod...."she mussed as she politly ate peice by peice of her food...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    *I just did too but my picture wouldn't load on...*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Do you usually have guests?"she asked skepticly as he sat down beside her...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    name: Zen(means former or ex in japanese)*hehe* age: 16 gender: male occupation:boy dropped out of school.... personality: not to rambunstios but tends to be a party goer history: none really... ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    *who's Gatame?*looks around*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *cool* "Morning already?" she asked as she pushed the inviting covers off herself. "Hmm.....I guess I should go...."she said heading dfor the door."thanks"she said as the door swong open...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *hehe* *I need SIC to post or the other and then mabe ill come back and give you company...*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shin's head bobed up and down as he walked faster....

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *why?does he ever get any sleep?*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shin jolted up with a completly confussed expression. "There coming?"she asked Shiro.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Fine with me guess..."she said trailing sone as she was in his warm bed she was asleep.(and no she doesn't snore)

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    She snuggled closer to him as she closed her eyes. "Do you ever just give up?"she asked in a wisper so only he could hear.

    Apr 22, 2008


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy