User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *chant*fight,fight,fight....*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *Hehe!!!* *hes going by the way since he just happened to over hear....* *hey when are we gong to start this party up because i have to get off in ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    I call Shannon! Yes got it!*puts hand down and looks around...*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Ok I desided to look my charater up on the internet so Ya like I said hes not that grusum...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *Ok is maki-chan here yet?*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    *sounds like fun!*smile* *Wait!Whats my name?!I havent posted for so long...!* She bust into a camp ground instead taking a detour. It roused many men....

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shin gradually fell aslep to the rocking motion.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    by the way thats two people up there...the spaces didnt go up there for some reason....^

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    How about you billy...were are you guys?*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Name:Zen Ren Age: 16 17 Race:vampire spellcaster Gender: male Teacher or Student:student Appearance:pic below...hopefuly.... Personality:pic will proble ell every thing....(mabe..) Additional Info:? t

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    *Adrian were are you guys?I just want to know...*

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *Whens the party again?* hopfuly the pic gets sent but my charaters not thai gusem *its still not working!!!!* :x

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *thats vaig...*

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    "Now can I move forward?" She asked as she started to pass the angelic boy-well no exacly angelic but you get the point....

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *What!Why?*

    Apr 23, 2008


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)