User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *Ya I saw it but it doesn't explain much...*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Ha! It was to easy to scare him away...I havent seen him myself eather...*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *Hu?Im lost...*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *um...you might want to tell killthezombie that then although I think he might have gotten tiered of this place...*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Oh I know remember killthezombie? I was one of the people reading about how we were suposted to raed the whole story book and all that sorry but you guys ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    "Um...I really couldn't say honestly."he said. He usually tended to be bored or fallow people around the whole day and jet they never would really notice that much...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *so wutz up random vamps?Oh are we aloud to but in?*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Hmmm?"he asked through closed lips

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    beat our a# to bits. the medics finally came and...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Um..hi I'm...Zen." he said in his layed back tone. She was kinda pritty when she wasn't running around....

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Zen spoted the girl that strated this thing if it was even called that what was her name again.....Lana?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Zen pushed into the crowd of people not sure if he should be here. 'Mabe i should leave...'he started pt think as he pushed his way therough the crowded hall ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *haha!!*points at lady tawntingly* *now?*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    "Who says Ihave any buissness to state."she spate back. *Oh ya my charater is Grave I just remembered!* This man looked more of a snot rag than any thing and ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    *Im on a hourse..*

    Apr 24, 2008


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln