User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    "Um...I think they got a little mad with us all and cansilled the vamp. class es today..." Zen said."What about you do you know what your next class is?"

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Who the hell shot him!" Grace yelled furiously as she ran to him. "Speak up!" she yelled out. *^_^*

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    "Its ok I get it." he said casually not adresing the funy out burst she made.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *round of aplause!!!* *Yay!*

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    *Whos solid snake? and are you goingto post anywhere or have you?* Watched our barial untill we went to hell and the devil said...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    "Zen." he answered giving a quick smile that gave off his true self

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Freed me from the ofull nightmare Then Jesus came doun and..

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Lost Room

    What key and matchbook

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Name:Zen Age:17 gender:male personality:tends to be up in the crows nest but when hes a round hes pritty gentle other:brother to Cate^ Apperance:*he may look horrid but thats just to ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Ok I was just thinking 'Whatif i was a pirate?What would I look like? How would I dress? What if I had a brother?!' Well heres how I shall find ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Fine! What do you want us to do then?"she asked even more anoyed...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Your linked...you almost killed her.Next time read some of those old books in our libray It will help you a lot!"she hissed at him.She was kinda pissed.... *as usuall...*shrug*

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Tobi!You're a damed ideot!"Maria said pushing her wrist into Jess's mouth. It sliped down into her throught... *Do you guys never pay attention to posts?*

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Yes...but he needs to fine out on his own..." she siad wlaking to another room. She cut herself.the sent of blooddrifted through the house and all the vamps came. "dont ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    *here's his sister...*

    Apr 26, 2008


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus