User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Maria: (vampire) (helicoptor) "You still there Alex?" She asked. She was slightly shoked to find the hunter could keep up. He was staring up att he helecopter now as it ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    ***Silent, Garrett has a freind that's a vampire named Genima Striker**** (***I have Firestalker's cahracters. He will not be able to post for a bit but here it is. quote* ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Seva is both vampire and werewolf though she was not born that way, just to let you know, Paramore. Um... I know I have like 7 characters but I promise ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    Sure. I'll join. You'll have to wait for a profile though.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Okay, I'm going to get our famous Zire man in here and then I'll let you guys have free rain. *Runs away to pm*

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    I'm sure we can start any time Legend. I do it all the time with Paramore's storybooks, before they get forgotten. ^-^

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    If you want a 'bref' summary pm me and I'll send it to you. I've been in all of them. This one is slightly diffrent than the rest though too. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *>.< thank you.* Okay now on to my full character sheet. _ Name: Maria Striker Age: 21 Race: vampire(Zire's clan) apperance: Maria: (sorry. I like my pictures. ^.~) History: She ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Mine did too.... Everyone's been out and mine seame to have faided away. Silent music is going to be at her grandmothers or something and Lord anzius has been banned ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Can Seva have him? She is half and half just to remind you though. :wink: I'm sre she'll work hard. She may have to come to the werewolf clan just ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    I have quite a few characters I have to find. I'll edit this and probable add on to the original character profiles since they did change quite a bit... :roll: ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Zenora: She heard the boys talking and scoofed. "Everyone gets me confused. YOu don't even have to say sorry," she said over he shoulder. *Sorry. Very short this time*

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Reav: He smiled back at her. He did it of his own accord. She had little effect on him like she did on the others. "Hi. What are you doing ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    *There is someone siting infront of you Stolen Hearts. Make sure you read the post. It's my very first one that has both my characters in it and Firestalker I ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Zenora: "I'm out in a matter of speaking." She gave a shrug to dismiss the almost unaswered question. She was a vampire. She was nicktural as far as she could ...

    Nov 6, 2008


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe