User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Jared." Maia said pulling on his sleeve. He looked at Tobi for a second and turned to Maria. "Let's go." he said pulling her away. She looked back. Tobi gave ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean jumped aboared, not sure what to do at first. It had been a while that she had been in a fight. "Get fighting!" Nash called as he thew a ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Let go what?" she asked into his face. *Sorry you kinda lost me!*

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    *I'll go look back and pm people. We'll have this thing up and running in no time :o * Nash- "Thank the seas." He said to him self as he ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria ddn't have time for being baby sat. She got up and left. The girl's moth fell open as she did so. Maria had always been stuburn. She made it ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Two boys got in. "What happened?" Maria asked as Jared pushed her hed to his chest.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Oi! Is that the Crimson Tear?!" Sean jumped up, pointing a finger to a black shape on the hurizen. "Yes. Yes it is." Jake said with a smile. *I'll go ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    MAria gerked awake. What was happening?

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Um..." I looked around. He was gone. "I'm not sure where he is..."

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She smiled as he embrased her. It was cute how he acted.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    The next day came quickly and when Sean opened her eyes she blushed deeply. "Sleep well?" Jake asked. "Yes." she said pulling ths covers off her self. She got up ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "No problem. After all I was the one who drained you." she smiled back.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I stuck my hand in his mouth. My blood was just as sweet and it wasn't any thing knew to me.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "He's a friend not food. Ha! I sound like the shark off of finding nemo." I giggled.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Mmm." she mused as she cudled closer to him. *sorry it's short.*

    May 12, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.