User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Sorry* Maria lay in an open feild. She was of no use anymore. No one needed her her. No one would truly miss her. She turned her head. The sun ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    *uch! you just lost two characters.* I'm still in though :) * Jasse Sterling- We had been relieved of our post and were now taking our time in an abandon ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    :(

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    I think I know who was on the storybook, though I woun't tell for privacy reasons. Thanks Nate.

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *gasp!*Mouth falls open.*

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Try." was all that she could say. It didn't help that she had been battered during that fight and that now she was getting the worst. She hated being weak ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Ha!" Sean came to in ajolt. Pain flew up her back as her wet hair flew forward. Her face was damp with sweat. Jake was up. Great ecovedry but she ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *No some people haven't been on so... yeah and I'm not in the picture right now so I can't help you...*

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    He looked at her sideways. "Oh, fine!" She said huffing him off. She followed Shiro's changing sent. She slipped into his room. Helooked up more surprised. "You have to come ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    "Your name's Draivena Satori?" Wilhelm asked as the girl was thrust at him by a randoom vampy. "Call me Draive." She didn't ike being called Draivena anymore. The killer Vampy ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." She bit back the urge to leave him but didn't. She couldn't.

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    (looksa round)* Um.. I think you can go ahead and start. I hope she doesn't get mad though. She isn't on much any more...*

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Yeah and I'm Sean." He joked. His sister gave alight smile. "Dais! Where have you two gone!?" Nash called form a door. The girl looked back to him. He blushed ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "Stupid, crazy ass-" She didn't finish that sentence. She went after him. She pulled him up into a crouch and hauled him along as bullets just barely flew past them. ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Jess- Jess stumbled into the meeting room. She was tired of piano. Why had she taken it? Oh! Wait! It was her mother who said she had to take it. ...

    May 20, 2008


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso