User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Okay, good idea. I'll go add into the first post. Yes the kids go to the same school. Hey and can you italicise the character you take if you take ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    perfectly okay history

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Hmm..." Draive said as she became soaked. She loved the rain. It soothed her. "Yes... I guess." She agreed. She wasn't much of a person to disagree anyways.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Draive: "YOu'll have to live with it. We do every day." She said with a stride. They were surounded by trees. Each had a teast a small trace fo blood. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Okay* Um...* Draive: She watched as he riped into a deer. It was a mother. You could tell by the lump that bulged from underneath it. She stopped him from ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Haunting

    Name: Viana Smithing Age:13 Cause of death: Pushed down a set of stairs very roughly. *yes very unoriginal but the someone who did it wasn't very original.*

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Pmed by This_is_history: Yes there can be exceptions but you have to pm and ask if your a boy and want to play a girl's part or what not. Also, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    I know this is long but please be willing to read the whole thing. I kept thinking of the different fairy tales when we were watching Shrek the 3rd in ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    I stared with my broken up face and I was miraculously healed. I start jumping up and down with excitement. *I won't be able to. :cry: *

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Draive: She followed him down... Boy: He looked back into her eyes and didn't blink. He gave her an intens stare and looked away. "What is it with all you ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Draive: "Where ever you want to go I'll follow." SHe said. He was so adorable but not in the little kid kind of way. Boy: "No worries, I woun't bite. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    * I thought it was starting...* I'll start.* "Cuz!" Savior called down the stairs to her cousin as she packed. "Ten minutes!" "Okay!" She called exasperated.

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Boy- He watched her as she looked curiously at him. He gave a warm smile.

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    *Ahh! No!* I'm freting for when I go to Florida for the theme parks...* They splatered all over the walls. For some reason...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    The three of us pull out our macine guns and....

    May 27, 2008


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich