User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Danie James: She felt the heat rise on the back of her neck as all of them looked her way. She should have known a vampire hunter would be able ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    It's a disscusion thread. And I understand about you not knowing what a DT is because it took me half a year to figure it out myself. Um... I'll go ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Yeah, you have news on Raven. She's in the castle. I was the one who brought her. One of my characters did.* Seva-Gora: She stopped in mid hit as something ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    What... When'd Zire get bitten and by who? Um... Paramore has all the knowledge on this setting of vampire.. so I don't know.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *It's fine. I'm molding and shaping as I go.* :wink: *and remember don't go past the point you went to. Nate'll destroy the storybook if it gets too um... how ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Hello? Anyone like angels? :roll:

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Maria: "I'm not sure. I don't think we ever said we where going to help Alex get all of Jared' knowledge back. We could always go and take that ring ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *I agree. ^.^* Great writing too.* Genima: "Sounds like fun," She said with a smile. It was always fun to play with the humans. They would forget what they were ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Angels don’t have wings? Some angels have wings but some don’t. Some humans are waiting to become angels while some angels want to become humans again. It’s your decision on ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Genima: (elder) Jason Burns She smiled at the boy who stood behind the cash register. "Something simple. I usualy don't have coffee these days..." SHe was so easily amussed by ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Explanation: we are trying to pull this storybook book out of the heap of broken-ness.* Maria: She nodded. "We got Raven... and Seva brought her back. Seva's I think at ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *I'll jump in here and give you that extra needed character. ^-^* Name: Genima Snap Age: 21 (3200) Race: vampire Job: elder Gender: female Appearance: (what she looked like when ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darken City

    *I'm gonna make two characters if you don't mind. ^-^* Name: Marei Anna Striker (first name pronounced Mary) Age: 20 almost 21 Race: human Special abilities: bad thief, though good ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    .

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Yes, Maria is in this storybook.* Here she comes* Maria: She felt Zire's concious mind. It was blank. An empty cookie sheet. She pushed the heavy door open to the ...

    Nov 29, 2008


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio