User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Name: Carrier James Gender: Female Age: 22 Race: Ghost that wonders^-^(She was a princess form a distant land until she disappeared and never came back) (Disappeared at age 18 ) ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: She stood just behind Zane and heard his answer clearly. "Well, some of us happen upon it. You may not have it but you also may. Don't take it ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    *fine with me ^-^* They walked along dirt road. They were heading to there meeting place for the others to catch up. Savior turned as a pair of feet gave ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Okay just ignored... I'm done.*

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Then read from your post down that has to do with Sean and your character.

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Have you guys at all noticed that it's almost all you in the last like ten pages. I've been gone and what I come back to is kinda creepy.* Draive: ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: She stepped out in to the hallway just to go and nock on the door three over from it. It opened and Syvilious's head came into view. Here.... He ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Vamplord?* Jase: Are you... Zane? She asked in thought. This was still a little confussing. "I mean... I...," She couldn't figure out what she was trying to say. Her face ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Case and Dais- *Bella!* Ayumigosu!* The one called Eli gave a light laugh. That didn't help Dais. He went even more red and Case nudged him.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Leave me!" He yelled easily. Ugh! I hated people like that. I went out his door and slammed it behind her. I was red with anger. Someone came up and ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: She looked up to be meet with eyes across the room that were a very delicate grey. The boy, man, whatever stared at her for a second and thenhe ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: She awoke and found herself in a room. It was quite unfamiliar. Where am I? This room in unfamiliar. I wonder what this note says... She quickly read it ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Prince: "Can I have your name. sweet maden. You take my breath away." He said. He was escorting her to lunch now. She blushed again. "I mean if you are ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "I ry my best to help and everyone's pushing me away. Maybe I should go to the next town." The boy said turning away from the girl.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Haunting

    I'm going out of twon tomarow and won't be able to get on so um.... sorry. I will be on and try to get my days up here though. Wait ...

    Jun 5, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown