User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: He was just wandering twards dangerous places wasn't he? As soon as he looked up at the darkness he was janked in by a dark ribbony arm. She huffed ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *I'm gonna use a diffrent character* Any one can use Shannon I guess but I'm gonna creat a diffrent character to use.* Name: Maria Apperance: History: No one knows. FOr ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Good enough* Maria: SHe grabbed his hand. One. Two. Three. She was drinking his blood. It had a good taste to it. She pulled her mouh off his hand and ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "Your guest...." One of the people around me was talking to Zire. "She's named Maria Striker. We saw her on a bench one day asleep. When she awoke we ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "You can't get out." "You wanna bet" She asked. She found the doors to the posable outside. SHe got up but couldn't keep balance. Her legs weren't working at ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    SHannon wandered into a room and found a few people. "Hey. Am I late?" He asked letting his bagage drop from his hands onto the carpet with a thud. *Sorry. ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Seva-Gora is a werewolf altogether. Jared left the coven for no unfound reason and Jez ended up some how saving her ass after she died. Seva now has sleder limbs ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    What vampire? Seva-Gora is now a werewolf* Seva: "SHe's gone. I don't know. I didn't see her. I was too busy being reborn," SHe snaped. She pulled her new found ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva-Gora: She growled. "Yeah. I know him," She hissed through clenched teeth. He was the reason she was a werewolf. Jez pulled her behind his back. "I've heard about 'im." ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: Her eyes flickered half way open and she remembered what had happened. Her eyes flew open and she sat bolt upright. SHe amidiatly regreted it for the bruses on ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: SHe was managed to be flung into a tree herself and she was near unconciousness. The vampire boy strood over to her. "JOin us," He said again. She was ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    "I've never heard of the poem. May I hear it?" Sazior asked the boy. SHe looked at him and his raven with fasination.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Haithing: "Thank you," SHe said to the man and boy as they walked up to her and the gyphen. She bowed slightly but just enough to show her gratitude. She ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Jase: Warm. She was so easily sothed by him. Zane was kind and well.... Zane. She folded into a dream easily but it quikly turned into a nightmare. She ran. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Jez: "Then you can not help us. Let's go," With that he was leading his few he had twards the two vampires and the hunter vampire. She might need help ...

    Jul 26, 2008


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl