User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Shadow princess: She jumped up onto the stage for the strolling players. They needed to liven up this dreary day. She sprung into a leap as the door creaked open ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Read my last two posts silly.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Naime: She was over realcting and the boy she had nocked out cold. She didn't remember where she had left him but she was way ahead of him now. Hopefully ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Okay. I'm slightly bored too. Can I please creat another character? :( * I'm not sure if ghostwriter will respond anyways.* Yeall at me if I can't post this character* ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!

    Mesa is fine* "FIne with me. I don't care. Don't freak though. We're going into the haunted woods. Savior, *I still don't know Ash's characters name but here goes.*, and ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: She watched Sara cry over Seth's uncouncience form. (no he's not dead.) Maria turned to Damitri. "You're gonna go down too you know that?" She looked into his eyes. ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: She got up to her feet as the disgusting monster disapeared and Damitri andvanced on Seth. She put her finger up to quite him. She didn't want to blow ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: Her eyes parted slightly as Damitri gave a frown. He was atention on Seth and Sara. Why'd Sara have to come over here? Damitri's frwon turned into a scowl ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *Monster it is* :D * Maria: Everyone turned down the hall. Just out side the door Maria had come from herself there stood a hulking blue thing. Maria watched as ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Name: Shadow princess Age: 19 Gender: female Race: Royal but also a fire-eater Appearance: -having been to the human world a few times she looks like this a few times ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *I got a question for you Vamplord. Can we have more than one character? Dark night needs a bad guy.* Jase: Branchs flew past them as they seemed so distant ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: "I found him in the hall. That's all I know." *got nothing*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: "The damned dark relm again," She mumbled still holding him up. She looked away. "What are you hiding?" He asked questioningly. She turned to him. "An old friend greeted ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Shannon: "Don't remeber him," Shannon said to one of them. They were going for the door as fast as they could but everything and he ment everthing was getting in ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Maria: A cold wind spiriled up her spin. She shivered and looked around. Diffrent clothes and difrent place entirly. Was it a dream? Everything rushing at her seamed too real. ...

    Aug 7, 2008


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind