User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: SHe was hot as the sun beat down on the extra layer of armour. She was to use both her own and a man's armour. It was heavy but ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    *Yay! Thanks PiePie* Name- Grace Gender- female Age- 19 Class- knights aprentice Appearance- Most of the time she is sneaking along with the rest of them but when she feels ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    -Mumbles- Darn you Billy. Too bad I'm in school and couldn't get on sooner. Sore stuff for me. :(

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *thought I'd come over and see you Maki!!* :D Name: Maria Striker Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Very naive at times when it comes to how good humans are she ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    W ealready have one Maki. It's the reborn vampires and werewolves father down the page.

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She wrapped her arms around Zire and lay her head down on his shoulder, looking up at the werewolf hunter. "What say you?" She asked sarcasticly, teasing him. Seva: ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva: SHe shock her head with saddness. "I do not. I would rather be on your side where I had a choice. Mine was made for me when I was ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "Do you... like me?" He asked. He looked a little uncomfortable. "If you like me," SHe said with a smile. She wanted to make sure she got it corectly. ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She sensed tenstion with everyone and she jumped infront of Zire. A growled rippled from the bottom of her throught and burst through her clenched teeth as a hiss ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    *Okay. *Shrug* Grave: SHe heard a horn. It was the battle one. She smiled and watched the gaurds run for the gate. She ran too. SHe saw the gate afire ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *I'vew laready had my share of making werewolves* Maria: She stepped infront of Zire and stared the girl down. "No, you don't. Most chose to though." She felt his hands ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *actually Never mind Firestalker I have an idea* :D :roll: * Maria: SHe ran her finger along the girl's neck and she felt the scaredness run out of her. It ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She watched the two aproch. Jared's eyes flashed to her's once and back to Zire's form. "We both want you to change her," He said. He had tryed his ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Grave: SHe had been asigned a post. It was more a boring post for the past few months. She didn't have anything against Troy, it was just boring. SHe wanted ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I know that. I made sure I didn't miss spell anything in my last post.

    Sep 9, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath