User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Am I there to?...If so...) "Hey wuz uo Uzaci(how do you spell it?)up I think it might be time to go."Maria said, pacing. "why?"Jared asked. "Because there's a vampire here."she ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    the leader got there... (drescribe him....)

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Maria- Maria jumped down off the tall, silouetted building with a small thud. Her beautiful black hair flew arund her along with her winded jacket that reached the ground when ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    ya you can have more than one character

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Hey all the computers I get on here with will only show 15 posta including the first piece.....

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Isn't Toby on the v vs. w storybook?...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Ok this is simple......the form is basic. Like this.... Name: Age: Race: Apperance: how they act: History: History of family: Here's my character.... Name:Crasher(aka....grace) Age:16 Race:vampire App

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Ok I figured out how to do this..... name:Maria age:16 race:vampire apperance:long,slender curves, a layed back complection, black hair with hints of blonde.... history:ever since she can remember she

    Mar 31, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec