User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    (kool picture)*smile*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    (No crasher and grace are the same person...and ya she wouldn't be able to burn anyways...her family is pushing her into fighting the ordeal of the desput between others)

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    (Then I might be in truble..........) Crasher- "Hey get out of the sun!"Jess yelled pulling Grace down off the bulding into an ally below. "Why?I don't want to stay out ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    name:Eigo Age:14 Gender:female personality:up to date, high class girl, she is very interactive with people other:she does live in a huge!and I mean huge house but she has only inharited ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Who's the vamp talking to tyhe human)

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "I'm going to see who comes and askes me at the ball so no."Maria answered.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Crasher- "Crasher?"Jess said sitting down by the slightly drunk vamp. "Ya?"she asked. " Some one has tracked you here."he aswered. "Who?"she asked jumping to her feet"I could use a fight." ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Hey are we going to try and make a truce with the were wolfes?...)

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    :+: Maria- "You ready to settle yet?"Maria asked as Todi and her walked into a vally to despose of the corpse....

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Ok you can start... -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Get over it he got scratched big deall."Maria said a little iritated....

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I'm not sure...If you have a great Idea spill it because I'm writing in 3 storybooks at once and nothings coming to mind... -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "What are we going to do with these remains It's on our building. That's why were supossed to lead it away and then kill it" Maria said leaning agenst the ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I'm not sure wabout the plot...some one throw ideas at me mabe theyll all work..^.^-em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    awsum Hey if anyone can drag a guy into the story it makes it even more interessting....*_*-em

    Apr 2, 2008


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton