User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Finally cell reception." Maria grumbled to herself. She placed in a number...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *sorry I would but I can't I'm giving a ture...*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Are you tired?"Grace asked sencing his yawn and looking twards him.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Hum? What was that?" Eigo asked herself sitting up in the snow as snow fell fromherself onto the ground.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Call me later when you figure out what's what."Maria said impatinatly. She walked out the door and jumped easily to the top of a building. She looked at her cell ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Ok.I'm not great at giving tuers so I'll try."Grace said. And with that she started to show him around the school as he also glanced down at a diagram of ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *still lying in snow...* "hum..."Eigo humed as she thought of a resient song she wrote....

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Well mabe I can help.I'm Grace but youcan call me Crash.What's your name?"she asked giving him a fangs showed.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Why do we have to go again?"Maria asked.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Are you ok? Can I help you?" Grace asked trying to get the by to say more. (James?)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I'm gonna take the back way."Grace said and was gone in seconds.... ............................................................................... "Oh who are you?" she asked as she rushed to a stop

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Eigo- *laying in the snow half bured.Don't ask why she desided to lay down there bec. I have no idea...*smiles a big grin*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *lol big grin to the last post* Come on I have to get to shool now Jess."Grace complained to him as she riped away from him. Then she could feel ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Nu-u your coming to I perferable don't want to go eather."Maria shot.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Hey can sam be my sister?*

    Apr 2, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights