User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "For right now getting pissed at people."she shoot back...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    mabe you can pm him...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I think there just talking now for who to go with who...*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    She waited to fall but someone caught her.... Who is it?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I think he might be reading this still u know how u told him....*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    I'm out side on a building falling....I already left...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Maria was pissed.Shetryed to take a slip but instead gracfuly started to fall frull the rufe. Crape! Maria thought as she closed her eyes for impact...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Grace ran into he sister Sam. She was trying to get a car door open. Her vamp strenght wouldn't help. Let me try"Grace said as she bent down beside her. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She felt it to.They heard a cry and they all rushed out side.Down the block was a big car crash. "My lord!"Grace gasped.She statred running down the street.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Nice tohear from you."the voice on the other end cracked out. "No it isn't.Why do I even bother I'd rather just hand my cell to the leader and have him ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "O ok. Do you want to go anywhere in particular?"she asked.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "How has you morning been?"Grace asked..

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "O cool."Eigo said staring after the icy wings..

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Oh hi Shiro."Grace said also agnolaging that she was there....

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Ok what's your first hour It doesn't start for another 20 min but we can still find it."she said trying to get him to be more of a person than ...

    Apr 3, 2008


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee