User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *A aren't you in v agenst...?*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "I haven't decided who I'm just waiting...Hey don't do that I don't want to have to go get it again."-Maria

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *smile:)*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Hi" Maria answered as though no one was ever going to take a look at her ..... *Every ones forgeting I'm in the scenes that I'm in:(*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Why?* Maria- She walked up behind zoe and all traces of anger from a few min. agowere gone...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Eigo walked into a store*not sure wich one...* and as she pased people they took a duble take... "Hello Great day it is"Eieg would say with a smile.She loved to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *What?!!!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Kikin- Kikin lay on a bench judt outside of the city was so comfortable she didn't want to get up.She lay there eyes closed as her head sliped off over ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Time for my to fill the house up a litle...."Eigo said walking up all the roads to the sentr of town.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    *I want to join* :) Name:Kikin age:30*looks younger than that* sex:female personality:trys her bestto be kind but some times she gets pissed...... appearance:pants only made for her and a beautiful ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Hello!"

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Talk about a bad day."she said frusturated...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "you ok?"she asked waving her hands infront of Shio.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Now that's beautiful."she said laying back to get a better view.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Ya."she grumbled pulling herself out of his arms.she stared walking away twards another building and jumped to it...

    Apr 3, 2008


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg