User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She grabbed the boy's wrists and pushed her face to his. "Get your act together. If you don't stop quirming I'll break your hands," She hissed fircly. She was ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Hey. This one has been recreated and were trying to put life back into the toher one. It's named 'reborn vampires vs werewolves' or something along those lines.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Captian: He turned to the woman. "We're always looking for more crew," He said with a smile. "You're welcome to join." James: He trudged to one of the doors and ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Name: Samantha Daring Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance: I can't even pull up a tab right now. I'll get it up when I get home. Personality: Sickly. She's a friend ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I've been waiting. Waiting . And it seems this is dead. Um... I was going to write a short stroy that fishs this so it doesn't look lonly. :?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Captain: "James go find her," He commanded. With a short bow James left. James: He went into the storage area and gave a deep breath. Yep. Human. He followed the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Captain: The twins had join him as he sat with Tim though he felt a presence. Not a very good presence either. He turned and then ducked slightly. A Vampirate ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *Singer you can join. Anyone can still join. ^-^* Capitan and James: James felt the blood pulsing through the young boy's veins. "It's..." He leaned in causing him to shiver. ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *okay. Yeah duble post. I know. I'm going to start the storybook.* Captain and James: They walked down the streets getting many looks from people as they passed. "This is ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Yeah, Maki. That would be fine. I've read them all too. ^-^

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Daise: "Aw crap..." She watched the green lizard crept infront of her. She brushed the necklace on her neck and swiftly transformed into her elf form. Pulling an arrow was ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: "You're willing to be so cheating to not give more for the death corps's head? I can't beleive it. Now the people will think the royal family scumb..." She ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Daise: "...go straight to hell!" She had been only passing an ally way when she twisted her ankel. She heard a cry as she fell and turned as a body ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    (ULTIMATE CONFUSION) I do not get it. Are they vampire pirates? Also do they turn their crew or posess them? They are vampire pirates. And they turn there crew but ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: "Disarmed is enough for me," SHe gave a smile and pulled her sward from its sheath. It was quite bulky how it had been there when she only had ...

    Sep 29, 2008


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow