User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Anna Bella Curt: She looked over at one of the guys form the hotel who seemed to be... dead looking with another boy on the bench beside him. A coin ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Second Life

    Previous Name(s): Mary White Current Name: Anna Marie Nicolie Age: 17 Gender: female Who: Second Life Appearance: Personality: Hard core at times, harsh and even shy and confused when the ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    James Maddyson Grey: Both him and the boy watched alone with the girl that had come up to him. Time to do her thing. "Mid watching my body?" He asked. ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    James Maddyson Grey: "Thanks. At least I don't have to waist my time with it here, looking anyways." He shlouched on the bench and looked over at the other boy. ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Janne (jain) "I um..." She let her controls fall to the girl if she wished to try and control her. If she wished she could. Even the man could... James ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    *I'm going to make it so that my character can move on her own as long as she has her strings attached to another person.* Janne (jain) "I Err.." she ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Anna Bella Curt She lay in bed awake. She's heard the screams but didn't bother to get up and see what it was. She didn't care. Stupid people could die ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    I'm so sorry. I didn't even read the abilities. Do you wish for me to change it? :roll:

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    NAME:Anna Bella Curt AGE:21 Appearance: (Her three favorite forms are:) , and EXTRA POWER1:shape shift (technically she can turn into anything but she usually only uses animals and people's forms ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Sorry, guys. Haven't been in forever.* Danie: Waking grogily she sighed. SHe was still bound as not to just run away if she ever did awake. Laying there, looking up ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Go ahead. Sorry I don't post guys. Has anyone added a char since you guys started? Inform me and I shall get it crossed off if it was from one ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    (Potential) Annie Kara. She was a good person with the names but it didn't matter she still felt acward as she sat down at the table. "Um... I really don't ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    (popular) James: "Uh.. Sure." He didn't bother to care what she wanted with him as she lead him to the drama's table. Evan was there and so where a few ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    *What I'm gonna have is that the high school and middle school are conjoined if that is a word. So everyone has the same lunch period or if they so ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Sorry. You can start when ever you guys wish. Right now my mom' s coputer is being eaten up... by viruses...

    Dec 19, 2008


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak