User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Anyone on takers for last spot to go over my story? Hey, Sleeping. DO you want to review it or do you just want to see what people think. It's ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Oh, yeah. By the way I think for now it's an adventure and action story.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Okay, I need one more but I'll pm you guys when I get the other misstakes I've caught fixed so I don't have to hear about them again. :roll: :wink: ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Okay I shall review it. Thanks for volunteering.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Okay, thank you Sleeping. I'll sit and wait then.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Hey, I have a question. Would anyone mind reading my story over when I finish or as I go along so I can fix it up a bit as I ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Okay, I've started writing this story that is right now called A New light on a Distant Shot. When a boy, Jessie was seven his sister died at the age ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I just finally started a book (posable novel) and it's a tragic story but my mom thinks it's okay so far. She got lost at one point and I'm glad ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A story of mine that I hope to type up anyday...

    This is it: In the kingdom of Azila it’s tradition for the youngest prince to become king but it’s also tradition that if the older prince marries, if the younger ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    NO! Dn't give up. All you do is go on to something else. As said in a how to write a novel for dummys : It will come to you ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I also let it flow out till the end. I tend to use a note book. I have many in my bed room. Then I type it out.

    May 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: writing the first chapter is the hardest...help?

    I tend to start the first ch. and then skip chapters I can't do because I don't have the info for them but then I get stuck on those. I'd ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ultimate science fiction cliche?

    The way you describe it in your first post sounds as though it's off of The Host that's going to come out in a little while.

    May 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Indevor-a band story

    ya I do have to say most of them are mine. But o-well. I don't mind. We're friends. I'll post them in a bit. They don't have choruses though. They ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Um Id say write your ideas down sothat you can go back to them and choose wich one is beter.

    May 3, 2008


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana