-
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
Disapearing for the time being.
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
Disapearing for the time being.
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
Disapearing for the time being.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
disapearing for the time being.
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: What font/font size do you use?
I've been using size 12 New Times Roman but when a diffrent character is thinking I use Comic Sans.
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
So far 28 pages nad counting and 12994 words and counting. Yay me!
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
Disapearing for the time being.
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Desiding to start on a real book
I'll send something to you ina few. Gotta go work out side rightnow.
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
Disapearing for the time being.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: On a new journey...
DOn't you mean next month gamechanger?
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot
Disapearing for the time being.
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: Desiding to start on a real book
Okay, anyone gonna tell me misstakes? Corrections I need? I need input still. Hello? Sorry. I just got this back up in my word thing and I still don't have ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: Odd little idea...
Dito!
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Fiction writing
Don't think everything you think of is cliche. Most of the time it isn't. You just get parannoyed. I do too, trust me. If you have an idea write it ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Desiding to start on a real book
Should it be Jesse? Sure thing. I'll get to pming you in a minute. The pm to everyone I think is A new light on a distant shot. When ever ...
Jul 13, 2008
