-
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
I got 22,456 words. I'm scrabbling along because something major ended in my book and now I start on the guy's part full time... For most of the first part ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Ah! hahaha...
That the characters eat! Hahahahaha.... :P :roll: Wow.... Anything you guys forgot?
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Shippo Poses- 1
What's the one in the corner at the bottom saying?
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Thanks. And you too! :P
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
*claps hands* Yays* You're ahead of me by a little bit. 20349
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Wish to find people?
The search bar for looking up people is down. We can use this and find a lot of peole if we just use links. Mine is in my signature.
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Don't say that! YOu have so much more time. If you have to you may have to have na all nighter to finish but you'll stil finish if you wipe ...
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Thanks. I'll try my best. Already near the 20 thousand mark. *proud of self* :P
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Agh! I forgot the question mark now! Darn. Oh well. It's fixed on the original.
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Thnak you. I'll go fix that. :? :wink:
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Sorry. I lied. 19733 words. I'm near the 20 thousand mark! *yays!*
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Got the back!
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
And the back. ^_^
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Okay. There's going to be two posts becasue I know some of you can't go onto deviantart. So here's the front cover.
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Snipits from your story.
It doesn't have to be spell checked ar anything. Just tell us what you think is the bast part so far. (Mine)* *I'm pretty far and a character just died..* ...
Nov 3, 2008
