User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Title!

    'Memeries Lost'

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I'm so happy. I got my steam back! *let the train keep rollin...* *looks around* :P 26 thousand.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Anything you have a problem with?

    *Nods* Okay. Sounds intereting. (I know. Seams kinda randoom. I just got to 25 thousand words.) x.x

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    Maybe when I edit I'll fix it... or I can just have my characters starve to death... :twisted: Just kidding. Right now I'm on the seond part of my story ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Anything you have a problem with?

    Can you make another character have that scene?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    “Jessie! Watch out!” He heard Amber cry. Ducking he fell to the ground just in time to only have his hair sizzled. He looked up. Only one person could have ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Anything you have a problem with?

    I have problems with the photograph side of mine. I have one character that has a twin and so-s we took pictures of someone (not nameing) and then we put ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    24745 I just finished the frist part of two or three... *yays*

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Ughs. That cover I did nor A New LIght on a Distant Shot I'm going to put inside ths one. Okay. Me shut up now.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo: Never before. Dun-du-da-dun! '08 NaNo Name: I have a feeling I'm goiing to change it from A New Light on a Distant Shot to something else. Genre ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    That's why I'm trying to finish my story really fast. I'm at 23359 if we want to get technical. Hey you win some you loose some. I'm stuck. My story's ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Oh. It's okay. I just reached 23k this morning. *yawns* :wink:

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    I get up early anyways so what's a few hours of sleep gone in the morning?

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    Nope. Not at all.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    I wasn't thinking anything of it because of all the action and then it just dawned on me after three diffrent charcters die... I guess that jogged my memery.

    Nov 4, 2008


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler