User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    It's it funny how these things get forgotten?

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    That's happening with mine too. X.x Im at 32k and [s]falling[/s] rising[s] like a slowpoke[/s] *[s]Falls down dead[/s]* *Puts on serious face* Let's get moving!

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I just relized something else...

    Thanks. And it is prety good...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I just relized something else...

    Okay. On the matrix the main character's name is Neo. I have a side character named Neo and he's basicly a hacker too. Ha! How funny adn this is my ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    30k. Now that it's very interesting on the story plot I'm not sure I want to stop writing but I'll have to so we can go do laundry. :(

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Need critique on the last page... x.x

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Nano Dares

    Ha! I don't even have a character that starts witht he letter C. :P I dare somone to kill off all there characters that start with the letter J. (I ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Whoops. The post i just deleted was my original... Big! Official back.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    27k. *Ergs* I had to get the internet up and working but if I had earlyer I probable would have had less today but I havew a very good idea ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    *thanks everyone* I owe all of you. Though I do not own my own photoshop I know how to use it pretty well... (school did it) Here is the back. ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    Good point. I guess since I do have scene skips I do't have to add it because it really doesn't agree with the action/adventure parts in it. Thanks guys.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Wish to find people?

    It does help a lot, fo rme anyways. >.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Darn. I have to use a diffrent picture becasue my title changed. I'll have to probable change the back to but here's the front for now.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    That must suck Always. I'm at 27 thousand. A quick thousand in the morning always starts my day. >.^

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    ^ To the post above an the other one too. I plan on just getting to 50 thousand. When Im under pressure I like to get things done early and ...

    Nov 6, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah