-
Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....
Okay. All of these are made for a story I want ot start up as soon as I finish my nano.... *which probable won;t be finished in time...* Well.. here ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^
Because it looks bad upwards.... :?
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^
What if I was going for a darkish aproch?
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^
Here you guys go. Eat up. ^-^ C(.,.)D
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: I just relized something else...
It has a lot of different things.... Um, I do have a summary on my nano account that's in my signature.
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: James
I do love the jacket and the eyes but your proportioning is off. Um.. it seams as though you accident went down his face sizing up. Now I do this ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?
Here's Jessica... I think this one is pretty. ^-^
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: This count as art?
Agh! *runs after to steal back*
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Danks. :P
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Pirate girl
I do lots of diffrent stuff... My portfolio is up in my first post.
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Pirate girl
Thanks for the advise and the praze. >.< I can't redo this one or change it becuase it was colored on the original so x.x. :( Oh well. Thanks again. ...
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Pirate girl
Sadly my printer isn't working and so I had to take picture of my lovely work. Yes I just said lovely. Anywho. I have started back up into my drawing ...
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?
No one knows these people too. ^.~ Put she hopes to become famous. Another set of the twins together. (One person) (Paint)
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?
And these twins have muscles.
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?
It would be nice to see what your characters look like. I made the pictures for my characters originaly. (I have lots) Here's Mary/Maria and Anna. There's three diffrent names ...
Nov 11, 2008
