User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    How do you paint with light? -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    ow I can draw on the cumputer but I'm not that good yet*pouts* -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten Puppy at Play

    Like the secwencing and the subtitles.... :smt039

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Does the dragon have legs?....Just wondering. -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    I like your last pic It makes you look angelic.... -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photos by May

    Ow flowers!!! :smt038

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    *to your signature*-I want to be in your next novel!(pick me pick me!!!!me,me,me!!!!) *to the pica*-I like the first one because it reminds me of my beautiful black and white ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Aw pretty I like how it's curved and not very cutting.... -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    Just have fun with it and you'll do fine. -em

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: what about the wizard heir?.....

    i had just finished it the other week but i thought it was pritty good...... if your into all the magical stuff and whut not... -em

    Mar 29, 2008


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower