-
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
My ispiration for Indevor in my new site was of how all bands have set backs and sometimes they can fix it or sometimes they just have fun with it....
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..
Ya... I randomly ryme myself but its kinda weird with odd senaryoes and such...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..
true true...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Vampirates the 2nd book.....well i just finished it and havent found another book to my liking yet.... -em
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
Whats anatomy?* -em
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
k i will... -em
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
ya proble i just was dodling on paint and it poped into my head... -em
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
i didnt intend for it to move i just named it that...*snickers-em
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
Never mind....Yay I got it!!! *runs in circles, wooping*
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: 1st person VS. 3rd person narration
I agree but the Hobbit didnt intice me enuff past the first chapter..... -em
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: 1st person VS. 3rd person narration
I like both so.... I tend to write in 3rd person though but i have a great idea for a diffrent kind of3rd person than what i ussully rite in.... ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: The eye is always watching
My parents wouldnt let me draw on my wall...but id love to.... -em
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
Do I really have to sign up to get my pic in the photo bucket......? If any one is willing can I use there username and passsword bacause I have ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
Ok thanks Ill try it when i get time.... -em
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: computer drawing
This is general but I love drawing animations so here is one from he doodling on the computer..... hey some one tell me how to get it on here please ...
Apr 3, 2008
